URB’s new THC Infinity Vape Cartridges are sure to pack a punch and leave your tastebuds craving more!
THC Infinity Vape carts are filled with Delta-8 THC, THCH, THCJD, THCP, and Live Resin, and are available in 6 irresistible strains.
While you might be familiar with Delta-8 THC, the other cannabinoids in this device might be new to you. Let us introduce you to this stellar lineup:
What is THCP?
THC-P is a naturally occurring cannabinoid that is several times more potent than Delta 8 or Delta 9 THC. Some consider this cannabinoid to be 30 times more potent than it’s Delta-9 counterpart, however, research is very limited on this cannabinoid. THCP reportedly has a very similar effect profile to Delta-9 THC, with the added benefit of being able to take a smaller dose of THCP than Delta-9 THC to achieve the same effects. THCP might be a good choice for those who have built up a tolerance to THC molecules in general as well as those that enjoy a more sativa-like experience.
What is THCH?
THC-H is another phytocannabinoid of hemp plants that is very similar in structure and effects to Delta-9 THC. This cannabinoid is considered to be the second strongest cannabinoid with an affinity for our cannabinoid receptors that is 25 times stronger than Delta-9 THC. This cannabinoid was very recently discovered and isolated, so studies on this cannabinoid are limited. URB reports that this cannabinoid has a strong entourage effect, giving an edge to the THC infinity cartridge you wont get anywhere else.
What is THCJD?
THC-JD is a rare, naturally occurring cannabinoid in hemp plants. This cannabinoid has a longer carbon chain than traditional Delta-9 THC, therefor this molecule’s affinity for our bodies’ receptors is about 20 times stronger than it’s Delta-9 THC counterpart. Users report feelings of euphoria, happiness, and relaxation, though studies are very limited on this cannabinoid. THC-JD tends to be a more indica-like cannabinoid, especially when it is in combination with Delta-8 THC.
THC Infinity Strains
- Gas Berry (Hybrid) – Lemon, blueberry, pine. Hints of diesel and musk round out this strain.
- Glue Berry (Sativa) – Combines blue raspberry, floral, tart, and citrus into a delightful blend of sweet and citrus.
- Lemonade Kush (Sativa) – Lemon, sweet, and citrus with woody and earthy notes.
- Orangeade (Sativa) – A very orange citrusy, candy-like and sweet strain with notes of pineapple.
- Strawberry Cereal (Indica) – A ripe strawberries and cream strain, dense, sweet, and starchy.
- Watermelon Mojito (Indica) – Ripe watermelon, fresh lime, simple syrup and sweet mint – cool and refreshing.
Want to read more about cannabinoids and their effects? Check out our resource guide!