THCv, (tetrahydrocannabivarin), is a cannabinoid with few formal scientific studies on it. THCv is a potential antagonist or agonist of the CB1 receptor, depending on the dose. Some studies show that it may suppress appetite in some individuals.
Is THCv Vape Cartridge right for me?
It’s important to know that extensive research with our THCv vape cartridge is not currently available. There are no long or short term studies on the safety of this product. You should consult and work with a licensed physician, trained in cannabis medicine, before using this product.
Due to the lack of scientific studies and safety data with THCv, we do not suggest using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under 21, in poor physical health, or taking any other medications. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product.
3CHI 1 ml THCv vape cartridges feature 75% ∆8THC and 10% THCv (an abbreviation for tetrahydrocannabivarin), and a custom blend of CBC, CBT, CBD and terpenes.
- 1ml total extract
- ~75% ∆8THC
- ~10% THCv (95% ∆8THCV plus 5% ∆9THCV)
- ~10% CBC
- Less than 1% CBT and CBD
- No VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
Directions: This cartridge is ready to go upon receipt and works simply by attaching to a 510 compatible battery and inhaling with lips around the mouthpiece. Do not unscrew mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Consult a physician before using this product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This THCv vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This THCv vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. When the cartridge is made, the oil is poured to the top of the glass tank and capped quickly to prevent leaking. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product
- Our THCv vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and most state laws. Our Delta 8 THC extract 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. 3Chi retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill. 3Chi is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
Certificates of Analysis
3CHI THCv Vape Cartridge – Blue Dream
3CHI THCv Vape Cartridge – Snowman
There are no reviews yet.