- A clinical comparison of schizophrenia with and without pre-onset cannabis use disorder: a retrospective cohort study using categorical and dimensional approaches
- Cannabidiol enhances anandamide signaling and alleviates psychotic symptoms of schizophrenia
- Cannabidiol reverses MK-801-induced disruption of prepulse inhibition in mice
- Effects of cannabidiol on schizophrenia-like symptoms in people who use cannabis
- Effects of cannabinoid drugs on the deficit of prepulse inhibition of startle in an animal model of schizophrenia: the SHR strain
The content of this page is controlled and sourced by A Third Party, who are in no way affiliated with the Natural Life Corporation.