- Cannabidiol, a non-psychotropic component of cannabis, attenuates vomiting and nausea-like behaviour via indirect agonism of 5-HT1A somatodendritic autoreceptors in the dorsal raphe nucleus
- Cannabidiolic acid prevents vomiting in Suncus murinus and nausea-induced behaviour in rats by enhancing 5-HT1A receptor activation
- Regulation of nausea and vomiting by cannabinoids
- The effects of cannabidiol and tetrahydrocannabinol on motion-induced emesis in Suncus murinus
- The Nonpsychoactive Cannabinoid Cannabidiol Inhibits 5-Hydroxytryptamine3A Receptor-Mediated Currents in Xenopus laevis Oocytes
The content of this page is controlled and sourced by A Third Party, who are in no way affiliated with the Natural Life Corporation.