- Antitumor Activity of Plant Cannabinoids with Emphasis on the Effect of Cannabidiol on Human Breast Carcinoma
- *Cannabidiolic acid-mediated selective down-regulation of c-fos in highly aggressive breast cancer MDA-MB-231 cells: possible involvement of its down-regulation in the abrogation of aggressiveness
- Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggressive breast cancer cells
- Cannabidiol Induces Programmed Cell Death in Breast Cancer Cells by Coordinating the Cross-talk between Apoptosis and Autophagy
- *Cannabinoids: A new hope for breast cancer therapy?
- Cannabinoids reduce ErbB2-driven breast cancer progression through Akt inhibition
- Down-regulation of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) by cannabidiolic acid in human breast cancer cells
- Modulation of breast cancer cell viability by a cannabinoid receptor 2 agonist, JWH-015, is calcium dependent
- Pathways mediating the effects of cannabidiol on the reduction of breast cancer cell proliferation, invasion, and metastasis
- Synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonists inhibit tumor growth and metastasis of breast cancer
- Targeting multiple cannabinoid anti-tumour pathways with a resorcinol derivative leads to inhibition of advanced stages of breast cancer
- The endogenous cannabinoid anandamide inhibits human breast cancer cell proliferation
The content of this page is controlled and sourced by A Third Party, who are in no way affiliated with the Natural Life Corporation.