Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become filled with oil and dead skin cells. It often causes blackheads, whiteheads or pimples, and normally appears on the face, forehead, chest, upper back and shoulders.
Acne is most common in teenagers and young adults. Symptoms range from uninflamed blackheads to pus-filled pimples or large, red, and tender bumps.
Treatments for acne include over-the-counter creams and cleanser, as well as prescription antibiotics.
- The safety and efficacy of 3% Cannabis seeds extract cream for reduction of human cheek skin sebum and erythema content
- CBD as a Treatment for Acne?
- CBD exerts sebostatic and antiinflammatory effects on human sebocytes
- The endocannabinoid system of the skin in health and disease
- Endocannabinoids enhance lipid synthesis and apoptosis of human sebocytes via cannabinoid receptor-2-mediated signaling
- Endocannabinoid signaling and epidermal differentiation
- Differential effectiveness of selected non-psychotropic phytocannabinoids on human sebocyte functions
The content of this page is controlled and sourced by A Third Party, who are in no way affiliated with the Natural Life Corporation.